- University Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award ($1,000), University of Southern California, 2014. Featured on USC Annenberg News.
- Award for Excellence in Teaching (in the category of Communication), University of Southern California, 2014.
- Annenberg Favorite TA Finalist Award, USC Annenberg Student Communication Association, 2014, 2012, 2010.
Professor, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Small Group Communication, Spring 2018 ~
- Organizational Communication, Winter 2018 ~
Instructor of Record, University of Southern California
- Communication and Social Science, Spring 2013, Summer 2013
- Empirical Research in Communication, Fall 2013, Spring 2014
Teaching Assistant, University of Southern California
- Communication and Social Science, Fall 2009 – Fall 2011
- Understanding Social Science Research, Spring 2012, Fall 2012
- Data Retrieval and Processing Techniques (Graduate course), Fall 2012
Teaching Assistant, Arizona State University
- Introduction to Human Communication, Fall 2006, Spring 2007, Fall 2007, Spring 2008
- Introduction to Organizational Communication, Spring 2007
- Gender and Communication, Summer 2007